This is a known timeline of events within Terracopia. There are four calendars of note:
- Atlan - the calendar used by the Atlan elves, maintained to this day
- Kraith - the calendar used by the Kraith
- Roman - the first known Human calendar, founded by the Imperium Romae, archaic
- Pompeii - the common Human calendar, dating from the Great Rising and the founding of the Empire of Pompeii
Age of Fables
- ??? - Creation of the Dwarves by the god Haephus
- ??? - Creation of the Orcs by the god Haephus
- ??? - Creation of the Humans by the god Haephus
- ??? - Creation of the Elves by the god Haephus
- ??? - Helios' wrath (according to the Epic of Macedon)
- ??? - The gods build the Great Ark in secret and set out in search of Terracopia
- ??? - Terracopia is found and settled
- ??? - Construction of the city of K'Choth for an unknown purpose by an unknown civilization
- ??? - Founding of Atlantis by the god Haephus (Elvish mythology)
Age of Atlan
- -3572 - Start of the Atlan Imperial Reckoning calendar
- c. -3300 - Rise of the Elvish Old Kingdom. Most of the land that would become Terracopia is conquered.
- -3012 - Birth of Corlae
- -2721 - Birth of Iera
- -2668 - Death of Corlae
- c. -2500 - The height of the Old Kingdom
- c. -500 - The Great Plague sweeps through the Old Kingdom. The Old Kingdom falls.
- c. -500 - Orcs throw off their slavery to Ba'al
Age of Darkness
- -354 - Start of the Kraith calendar.
- -300 - Accepted date for the fall of the Minoan Empire and the slaughter of Iram.
- -318 - The city of Iram disappears.
- -243 - Aleksand the Great unifies the Orc clans of Macedonia; foundation of the Kingdom of Macedonia.
- -220 - Consolidation of villages into the Truscian Alliance.
- -176 - Creation of the Romae League.
- -101 - Declaration of Imperium Romae.
- -100 to -45 - The Empire Romae Period of Consolidation. Pax Romae. Apex of Romae Power.
- -82 - The great infestation of Laq Beetles in Atlantis.
- -75 - Death of Imperator Scipio. Imperator Constantine takes power.
- -60 - The Kraith begin settling the wandering city of K'Choth
- -56 - First Elvish War begins.
- -50 - First Elvish War ends with the signing of the Treaty of Atlantis.
- -45 - Death of Imperator Constantine. Imperator Appius takes power.
- 0 - This is the general date assumed for the Great Rising, and is the point from which all other dates are calculated according to Pompeii.
Age of Chaos
- 1 - The Wars of Succession begin in the Pompeii archipelago.
- 23 - Claudio I is crowned Emperor and the Empire of Pompeii is founded.
- 189 - Founding of the Kingdom of Eisenfeld.
- 205 - Neustadt becomes the dominant city in the northern archipelago.
- 420 - Ascension of the god-kings in Songhai.
- 589 - Second Elvish War begins.
- 594 - The Atlantean volcano Mero-Carith erupts, killing thousands. Second Elvish War ends.
Age of Enlightenment
- 603 - Birth of Federico Medicia I, The Undying Father.
- 605 - Founding of the Margraviate of Uhrenheim.
- 634 - The Kraith begin construction of Trace Uutar; this is finished in 650 PR.
- 703 - Gotland is invaded and conquered by the Kingdom of Eisenfeld.
- 722 - The Red Boils kills over 80% of the population of Aquitania.
- 746 - The House of Lindau becomes dominant and founds the Duchy of Lindau.
- 780 - Destruction of Onwu Kongo.
- 782 - House Storck ascends to the throne of the Margraviate of Uhrenheim.
- 853 - Third Elvish War begins.
- 856 - The Atlantean city of Mariqueth is burned to the ground. Third Elvish War ends.
- 880 - The lost kraithhold of Kaikraith is rediscovered.
- 971 - The Baden Revolt. The entire royal line of the Principality of Baden is executed by angry mobs.
- 972 - Foundation of the Republic of Baden.
- 981 - First recorded encounter with a Blight zone.
- 987 - The Parlementarian Revolution fails in the Kingdom of Normandy.
- 990 - The opening of the great Cisalpine Blight.
- 1012 - Vittorio VII is crowned Emperor of the Empire of Pompeii.
- 1020 - Birth of Katherina Sophia Charlotte, Kaiserin of the Kingdom of Eisenfeld.
- 1022 - The island of Piedma is overwhelmed by Corruption forces. Vittorio VII declares martial law in Napoli and regains control of the Empire.
- 1035 - Current Day